Old June 14th 06, 08:27 PM posted to misc.kids

Default What's the impact of dressing our children as adults?

In article . com,
says...

My question is to start a conversation about the impact of dressing
kids like adults. I have really been hit hard in my conviction about
how we dress kids in adult-like outfits but are outraged over
pediphilia.

Is there any responsibility there on behalf of us parents to present
our children like the children they are - rather than the adults they
will become? Is it a responsibility of us as a society to be outraged
over the explotation of our children in advertising?

I'd really appreciate an honest discussion - even if you disagree with
me.

It's not about disagreeing or agreeing.

Take the damn pictures off your website, and then come back if you really want a
discussion. What you do will reveal what you are.

Banty (watch what they do, not what they say)