Old June 26th 07, 11:53 AM posted to misc.kids
enigma

Default Survey: best name for a newborn baby boy?

Tori M wrote in
et:

Xavier does not have an obvious nick
name but if you ask him what his name is he will tell you
Baby Brother. I almost gave him 2 middle names but I
decided against it while filling out his birth cert. I use
the 2nd middle name all the time though when he is acting
up.

my younger brother added a second middle name for himself when
he started school (age 5). he suddenly became Daniel James
Alexander. he says it sounded better that way.
lee lost the first name as soon as i could