Old May 19th 04, 11:39 PM
A&G&K

Default I do miss being pregnant!

"Jill" wrote in message
om...
I really do! While pregnant I wanted to sleep on my stomach, and be able

eat, and not have heartburn, and to get some stamina back etc.

But since she was born a week early and I really wasn't expecting it I am

little sad (although very happy)........I MISS feeling her move inside me.

miss her butt being lopsided to the left and sticking out. I miss her big
foot sticking in my right rib all the time, and the hiccups she got every
day for hours, especially at midnight.....she still gets those a lot out

of
the womb. But I miss it....

Uh oh....gotta go, I checked and she has a poopy diaper...that's another
story, her diapers.....

Jill

LOL - I felt the same way the day after DD was born. Of course right now
the kicks and flubbers barely make up for every other discomfort I've had
and I can't wait until August!!!
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002