Old October 20th 05, 06:31 PM
Jamie Clark

Default Kick and Crawl Aquarium Danger?

I'm sorry that your daughter was almost injured, and glad that she wasn't
seriously hurt.

I sincerely doubt that there are any FP officials watching this ng. I also
don't know whether I believe that FP is in any way responsible for this
issue. Any child could fall onto any toy. That doesn't make the toy maker
responsible, or the toy unsafe.

I think it was a judgment call on your part. You said you didn't think the
toy looked dangerous, so you left it on the ground. Next time you will know
better. I don't think you need to remove all the hanging toys from the
aquarium, just keep an eye out while your daughter is playing with it.

Again, I'm glad she wasn't hurt.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels: