Old October 20th 05, 08:25 PM
Mum of Two

Default Kick and Crawl Aquarium Danger?

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I'm sorry that your daughter was almost injured, and glad that she wasn't
seriously hurt.

I sincerely doubt that there are any FP officials watching this ng. I
also don't know whether I believe that FP is in any way responsible for
this issue. Any child could fall onto any toy. That doesn't make the toy
maker responsible, or the toy unsafe.

I'm sure there are guidelines for toys with rigid, pointed parts though.
Having not seen the toy, I can't really comment, but a toy intended for
young children shouldn't have a piece that when laid flat could impale a
throat, eye etc.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,