Old March 25th 07, 01:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Jesus_My Number1_Boss

Default high hopes

`Hello :
I"am James From Wisconsin, I'am 5 ft 10" Brown eyes and brown Hair. I
am a Single man Looking for some nice lady like you With Hight
Expectutions of having a nice Mellow man for a great friend with the
intend of marriage. I"am looking for somelady with High Sprite and good
intendtions, Iam looking for Love , .
and Amazingly somelady that Motorvateing .
I like to find a nice young lady Looking for someguy that do not play
games .
and knews what a woman means to to him.
If she should happen to have childen I,ll love her that much more .
if you a single mom or just a single lady
give me a email
Lets chat ,.
Thank for your time .
James .