Old December 16th 08, 02:59 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betsy

Default maternity and nursing clothes

Anne Rogers wrote:
Being a foreigner, I don't know which stores sell maternity or nursing
stuff, particularly at the cheaper to middle end of the market, we live
in a relatively up market place and other than motherhood maternity (and
even then it had mimi maternity with triple the prices in the front of
the store), everything is close to giving me a heart attack!

I'd particularly like to hear of sources of nursing basics.

Thanks
Anne

If you don't mind used, there is Value Village.

I bought many of my maternity and nursing clothes at a children's
consignment store with a maternity/nursing rack. They had a monthly
sale of items that had not sold during the specified time period and had
not been picked up by the owner. Every item in this sale was $0.25.

--Betsy