Old May 22nd 04, 03:23 PM
Leslie

Default Pictures of external version ('the fetus is manipulated by a forward roll or back flip')

Nichole said:

Doesn't mean I wouldn't try a version again if my next baby happens
to be breech.

I've had three sections, two for breech babies. I recall the version attempt
(only did it the once because the second breech was a surprise at 8 cm
dilation) as unpleasant, but nothing as compared to the pain of a c-section.
Not to mention that the pain of a version lasts for a few minutes, while that
of a section can last for weeks, not to mention permanent scars, and, for me at
least, emotional trauma at missing a vaginal delivery. Personally, if this
baby is breech, I plan to try any means there are to turn it.

Leslie