Old February 11th 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default why is it easier to kill the mother of our children then fight for our rights to be a father to our kids?

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

"ottawaont" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why is it that the only thing left for men to do to stop these woman
from causing long term mental abuse to men and their children, is to
just kill her?????
==
I see you really thought that through.
==

He does have a point. When every other option has been removed and

you're
left with nothing, what other avenue is there, other then suicide?

===
He's talking homicide. There's a difference. And the other avenue don't

kill
anyone.
===

Yeah, I know it's homicide. But even if he (or anyone else for that
matter)
were to do the deed, he'd -still- be out in 5-10 years (with good
behavior,
maybe sooner). And he'd still be able to be a part of his kid's lives,
too.

This guy would probably get life for 1st degree murder. He just posted his
premeditation on the internet!!