Old October 28th 04, 02:23 PM

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Cele" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:18:51 -0500, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

........ apparently there really are no "Safe"
anti-depressants for kids?

Large doses of omega 3 fish oil.

Fatal for the individual who is allergic to fish (like my mother)

Yeah, but don't you think someone who is allergic to fish would KNOW

not to
take a fish oil supplement??

If they knew they were allergic - I didn't know I was allergic to

minocycline
(a
common antibiotic from the same drug family as tetracycline) until I

ended up
having an life-threatening rection.

Heh. I found out I was allergic to sodium pentathol, the general
anaesthetic of the time, when they had to jump start my heart and I
woke up with (another) red allergy band on my wrist.

Yup....... I woke up covered in hives after a week on the antibiotics, and

by
that afternoon had lost my voice and was wheezing...... ended up in Urgent

Care,
getting pumped full of meds to stop the reaction and open the airways, and
ordered a new Medic Alert bracelet when we were done (I already knew I was
allergic to penicillin)..... the bracelets are ugly as hell, but not as ugly

as
another allergic reaction.

Cele

Are they not the ugliest thing?
Someone should make pretty ones.
Pink, in fact!
I have a severe latex allergy, and I make sure all medical personnel know it.
I know I do not want another reaction to that stuff! It is in everything too.
Bleh!