Old September 7th 07, 12:22 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Julie Bove

Default Diabetes fears over corn syrup in soda

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 5, 5:58 pm, "Julie Bove" wrote:
"Tim Campbell" wrote in message

oups.com...

It's not cast-iron proof that high-fructose corn syrup causes
diabetes,

snip

Too late for us. We already have diabetes. Now taketh your spam
elsewhere!

Technically, this is not spam; he's not selling anything. And it's
not too late for you; there is considerable evidence that a change in
life-style and food habits can ameliorate the condition.

Not selling anything? I believe it said at the bottom of the message that
we had to pay a fee to read the rest of the article. Looks like selling to
me.

a·mel·io·rate /?'mily??re?t, ?'mili?-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled
Pronunciation[uh-meel-yuh-reyt, uh-mee-lee-uh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA
Pronunciation
-verb (used with object), verb (used without object), -rat·ed, -rat·ing. to
make or become better, more bearable, or more satisfactory; improve;
meliorate.

Duh! You obviously haven't been in this newsgroup for very long and know
nothing about me. I don't consume HFC and never have.