Old November 6th 03, 11:55 AM
Chookie

Default FAO Donna Metler and other music fiends!

In article ,
"gale" wrote:

violin. it's lovely to hear how much he enjoys what you enjoy!

Why violin? Even my violinist friend seems to think piano is a better
starting instrument, for some reason, as does my very-talented-friend-who-can
get-a-tune-out-of-anything (though she started on piano).

BTW, are (cheaper) electric pianos as good as the Real Thing for music
students these days, or is a Proper Piano still advisable? I am aware that
the very good ones are at least as pricey as a piano.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc