Old January 27th 06, 09:40 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default how long does it take for your milk to dry up?

"oregonchick" wrote in message

I don't blame BF/pumping on my depression, but it complicates
my current lifestyle.

I'm very sorry that breastfeeding and pumping didn't work out for you. That
must be one heck of a stash if you have enough milk for 5 months!!

I just have to say something in defense of breastfeeding here. IMO, it's not
breastfeeding and pumping that complicates your lifestyle, it's the new
addition to your life. A baby changes everything. Of course your lifestyle
has changed, you have added a human being to it! Even formula feeding
mothers have to make some sacrifices in their lifestyle for their baby.

I hope your PND gets better.

JennP.