Old October 4th 03, 12:00 AM
dejablues

Default military schools?

It's the same person, unless they can spoof the email and nntp posting host
together. One can't expect to post personal stuff on Usenet and *only* have
it reach your *intended* audience. This person was flaky enough(or
thoughtless, or just didn't care) to post enough personal info so that
even the casual observer could identify them in RL. If the OP thinks that
these issues are unrelated, their head is way too deep in the sand. If they
want useful answers, they have to be forthcoming.

"T.R.H" wrote in message
JennP wrote:
"T.R.H" wrote in message

so who cares? unless CSB is involving said kid in whatever they do in
their own bedroom, its not relavant, "if" it was the same person.

I "googled" CSB as well, all I found was some threads in
alt.whatever.sexuality where they talked about expressing fantasies
etc... mild stuff IMO, unless you saw something I didnt.

In any case, what is "sick" to one person may not be to another, and if
CSB is talking about sexual fantasies etc. on another group I fail to
see HOW it has ANYTHING to do with wanting to put a child in military
school.

Not to mention how it is a HUGE breach of nettiquite to bring subjects

from
other ngs into another.

you bet, he/she's just asking a simple question about a military school
for their child, unneccesary nosing about by self-righteous busybodies
is out of place and TOTALLY unnecesary, not to mention that they don't
even know if it is the same person, but like I said, even if so it has
NOTHING to do with the subject matter being discussed on this board!