Old September 13th 04, 07:16 PM
lm

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:11:01 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message

Dennis especially will like this one.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...927519032.html

Protesting 'Batman' scales Buckingham Palace wall

A man dressed as Batman scaled the front of Buckingham Palace today as
part of a series of protests by divorced British fathers at their
treatment by the family courts over access to their children.

The campaigner from Fathers 4 Justice was identified

You are quick off the mark Laura!

smh is my home page :-) great photo too!

I heard the report on the news whilst driving home.
This article has turned it into a "royal" story but the radio covered
another recent "spiderman/towercrane" stunt as well as re-hashed the purple
powder over Tony Blair in the House of Commons.

I thought too that the reporter might have said a little more about
the guy's motivations but articles about security breaches are where
the money's at these days.

lm