Old March 17th 08, 02:16 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
agsf_57

Default Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 16, 5:30 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mar 16, 7:18 am, Banty wrote:
In article , MarieD says...

wrote in message
You're better off having your husband watch the kids in the waiting
room while you give birth. Spare the husband and kids your ordeal.

Spare the husband? It's his baby LOL I have no respect for men like you. My
husband caught our daughter and was proud and excited about it. And my kids
were excited, also. Grow some balls...
Marie

Some marriage if it's "her" ordeal...

Let's be honest here. We are not experiencing any of the difficulty
and pain of child birth. You give birth so you should get the credit.
Also, I think the husband should not be in the delivery room.

I'm pretty sure your grandfather wasn't in the delivery room when your
parent was born and I am sure he had a great and healthy marriage.

Banty

Regards...

Wow! - agsf can see into the lives of usenetters and the lives of their parents!

You're quite a lot more sure of yourself than the extent of your knowledge would
possibly justify. Here's a pretty clear example.

Banty (and, no, I'm not answering your questions about it)

The whole idea of the husband being in the delivery room (or room in
which the wife gives birth) is a concept starting from the 70's.
That's why I referred to your grandfather.

Regards...