Old January 21st 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

Default Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

DB wrote:

Shows how petty society has become when they jail their citizens over a
matter of money!

So, CEOs and stock traders shouldn't go to jail for fraud? Faking a
death to avoid paying debts sounds like fraud to me.

I'm sure the two kids are alive and well, so what's the point?

The point? That he is obligated to help support his kids, that's the
point. The mother should not have to carry the entire financial
burden. If she could cover their basic needs on her own, maybe this
idiot could have started a college fund for his kids. Whether he cares
about them or not, he's a douche bag for running away from his
responsibilities.