Old May 1st 06, 02:05 AM posted to misc.kids

Default riding lessons

Check to see what they require in terms of helmets. They should not
let the kids on the horses without one. Buy him one so he has his
own. If by chance he does have a fall, you need to get another one.

Ideally he should wear boots to ride - ankle type boots are OK and are
more suitable for children anyway. They should have a heel and hard
soles. No trainers/sneakers.

I don't remember exactly what problems Boo has - if any - and I can't
remember where you live (sorry) but I myself would look for an
instructor affiliated with Pony Club. Actually I'd want him to join
PC and get instruction through them.

White Mountain Region PONY CLUB

DISTRICT COMMISSIONERS (like a troop leader)

ASHUELOT RIVER PONY CLUB

DC Linda Kinson
765 Roxbury Rd
Keene, NH 03431