Old June 29th 04, 12:02 AM
Kirsty

Default Any NZ Shortland street fans? (Yes, it is on topic!)

"Cathy" wrote in message ...
Unadulterated Me wrote:
Cathy wrote:

How surprising then
that she got to hospital, was on the bed for having her BP taken,
and then spent the rest of the time upright and leaning on the bed.
It made such a change to see a birth as I would like to have one
(not in bed)!!

Cathy

I agree about the labour, but did you check out the "newborn" baby?
When Waverly was handed the baby - about 5 seconds after the birth -
it had clearly somehow managed to have a very thorough bath (aside
from an artistic streak of red on its forehead). And it looked at
least three months old! I mean, I know Waverly was late - but surely
not that late?

Kirsty - mummy to DD aged 11 weeks