Old June 29th 04, 10:49 PM
rangitotogirl

Default Any NZ Shortland street fans? (Yes, it is on topic!) (MC Mentioned)

I agree about the labour, but did you check out the "newborn" baby?
When Waverly was handed the baby - about 5 seconds after the birth -
it had clearly somehow managed to have a very thorough bath (aside
from an artistic streak of red on its forehead). And it looked at
least three months old! I mean, I know Waverly was late - but surely
not that late?

But was she late though? She only found out she was pregnant in the final
episodes before Christmas. She'd had a miscarriage probably only about 6
weeks beforehand. She only just started getting signs of morning sickness
around that time so assuming she got pregnant straight away that means she
should have been due early August.

Of course TV always seems to speed up pregnancies.