Old July 13th 04, 10:20 AM
Maggie

Default Any NZ Shortland street fans? (Yes, it is on topic!)

Cathy spake thusly
Maggie wrote:
Any more details? I've just come back from holidaying in the UK and
now totally out of touch with SS. Quick synopsis of the last four
weeks..? :

Um, it tends to sort of go in one ear and out the other with me - not a
programme worth remembering! Waverley had a baby girl, hence the initial
discussion. No mention of her breastfeeding, but I suppose she is. With
Shannon's baby they had a few scenes of Shannon trying to latch the baby on.
Sticky is flatting with Toni, and of course Barb has the wrong idea. And
Dom is back, running the new plastics unit. I can't actually remember any
more - does the TVNZ website have anything, if you really want to find out?

I was sad to miss Waverley's birth, but not too worried about the rest
really. TVNZ site only has the short teaser stuff for each ep, not a
rundown of what happened. Watched last night and managed to figure out
most of it anyway!
--
Maggie