Old June 24th 03, 04:26 PM
Tiffany

Default PLEASE HELP US Find Missing MN Girl

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message
ead the site Joelle.

It's clear it's not real, it's a scam, or someone is using a real

kidnapping
to make a buck.. They can't even spell the kids names consistently.

I didn't read the site, but I think it's real--they were on Good Morning
America They had the chief of police from the town on the show so they

are
taking it seriously anyway. The reason there was no amber alert is that

they
need more than a missing child, like a car or description of who took

her
and
nobody saw anything.

There are some talk show idiots who are saying the parents should be

locked up
for letting a 5 year old go barefoot (?) and walk to her friend's house

by
herself. And then this clown gets on bitching about letting a child go

out
by
herself...

A lot depends on the specific neighborhood.....crack infested \trash

strewn
neighborhood with a six lane thourough fare, or a quiet residential
subdivision full of cul de sacs.....of the boonies likesome of you live in
;-)

I saw that.... and I am not laughing, Paul.