Old June 24th 03, 05:47 PM
Tony

Default PLEASE HELP US Find Missing MN Girl

I wouldn't let my 6 yr old son walk a block and a half alone, and I live in
nice residential neighborhood. Mainly because a block and a half would
include crossing a street.

However,

I live in Minnesota. The missing girl is real. The site may be people
trying to make a buck, but.... How much would you pay to have your child
back? If donating 10 bucks helps to get a child back it's probably worth
it. I do agree though, making a profit off of someone's loss is awefull. I
can't pass judgement on them though, I don't know how that sites works and
if a child is returned because someone saw that site, it's pretty redeeming.

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message
ead the site Joelle.

It's clear it's not real, it's a scam, or someone is using a real

kidnapping
to make a buck.. They can't even spell the kids names consistently.

I didn't read the site, but I think it's real--they were on Good Morning
America They had the chief of police from the town on the show so they

are
taking it seriously anyway. The reason there was no amber alert is that

they
need more than a missing child, like a car or description of who took

her
and
nobody saw anything.

I doubt the people running the site selling cd's are the parents though.

But yes,the great majority of people are sheeps