Old June 28th 03, 12:58 AM

Default I'm back!

In ,
arrowlili1 typed:
Hi all.

Not that you've proberbly missed me, but I got back from Spain on
Tuesday. Unfortunately Lili has been sick since then, but we had a
great time whilst we were there. Sun, sand, but that's where it ends
;-)

Thanks to all who calmed me down before we left. You were right, it
all went smoothly, mostly!

I do just have to say though, I can't leave you guys alone for a
second! Some of the threads certainly made for interesing reading :-)

And for Kristen... you may want to impart some advice and support
before you start critisizing the regulars. I have only been here six
months ( not long enough to be a regular....I think, but the not
short enough to be a newbie... just call me limbo girl!) but I've
found almost everyone in here to be both friendly and supportive.

anna

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. Sorry to hear your daughter has
been ill. I hope she is feeling better fast. Good to see you.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.