Old October 18th 04, 10:59 PM
sher

Default Can babies get Roseola more than once?

Last July, my son had Roseola - at least that's what the doctor
diagnosed over the phone without ever seeing him. It looks like he
has it again. The symptoms have been the same - high fever and
irritibility for a day, then a red spotty rash that pops out after the
fever breaks. The rash is identical to the one he had in July and
does not look like Fifth Disease. I searched a bit and found several
sources that state that a roseola infection provides life long
immunity. Has anyone here ever heard of someone having Roseola twice?

Thanks!

~ Sher