Old February 9th 04, 04:38 AM
JG

Default "Beware of Vaccine Bullies"--Malkin column

"PF Riley" wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 10:32:03 -0700, "JG" wrote:

Hep B is transmitted via body fluids; ergo, diligent parents will

make
sure their infant/child isn't engaging in unprotected sex, sharing
needles, or
being exposed to the body fluids of others (of unknown hep B status)

in
other ways.

So they'll just go to the library instead the playground at recess?

I dunno; someone here--D.C. Sessions, IIRC--used to claim that there
were documented cases of transmission via paper cuts! g (If you, or
anyone else, can provide such documentation, I'd love to see it. D.C.,
or whoever it was that made the assertion, never did when asked.)

Just what goes takes place on your schools' playgrounds, PF? Orgies?
Group piercings? Tattooing?

If you can find a verified, documented case of "recess transmission,"
please point me to it. Certainly if an instance of "blood swapping" did
occur, post-exposure prophylaxis could be considered/initiated.