Old July 8th 03, 09:20 PM
Michelle Podnar

Default Lactaction

I am sure that a 2nd year nursing student would know that already. Instead
of asking on this forum, you could search the internet for your answer.

Michelle P
"Naomi Pardue" wrote in message
Hi, I am a second year Nursing Student, here in the UK, and I am

wondering
is it possible for a woman to start lactacting with getting pregnant??

The
reason I ask, I am currently writing a assignment of the nursing of

adpoted
babies...

I assume you mean 'without getting pregnant.' The answer is yes. There

are
numerous books available on inducing lactation for adoptive mothers.

Naomi
CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator

(either remove spamblock or change address to to

e-mail
reply.)