Old November 20th 03, 03:54 PM
Byron Canfield

Default should mum be allowed to deny dad contact ?

"Kathy Cole" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:05:39 GMT, "Byron Canfield"
wrote:

If you had bothered to read my question, you'd see that I didn't ask
for examples of spiteful behavior. I asked for the motivation. There's
always a reason, whether it be real or imagined. And even when imagined,
it is often due to some other underlying cause.

The motivation is that the man or woman is still so ****ed off at the
former partner that whatever they do to get back at them is justified in
their eyes.

No, that is not the motivation -- that is the symptom of the cause.

The question remains unanswered.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."