Old November 21st 03, 04:33 AM
ChrisScaife

Default should mum be allowed to deny dad contact ?

However, *my* response was to go home at night and hug my prince. Often.

I greatly admire your strength of character to not be swayed by all the
negative input you must have had.
Especially while suffering from depression!
I am glad you are still happily married.
I am sure that working your way through hard times together will have
strengthened your bond for the benefit of you and your children.
May you be an icon to other mums who are going thru the same thing and I
hope you will be able to find the time to give them positive moral support
and guidance and dissuade the others from transposing their problems onto
the ones who are vulnerable.

I too tried to get my wife to come to marriage guidance, but I was the
enemy.
The harder I tried, whatever it was, the more she would resist.
Eventually I stopped loving her and looked forward to the day the decree
absolute would come through.

Sadly our little boy was the real casualty.