Old February 11th 09, 02:09 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default Update...

"NL" wrote in message
Kat wrote:
snip
I dunno... Maybe sending labor vibes has worked LOL If it has, I thank
you
all very much, but did it have to be such a rotten time at 3am?? Maybe
the
time zone issue kind of messed me up, but still LOL
I'll have to wait it out and see.

Well, 3 am is a great time for labor in my mind! Both my births started
around 3 am. You get to have a baby and then breakfast in bed :-P

Well with #1 I started at 1am on Thursday... and I suppose she came out in
time to have breakfast in bed-7am on Friday.
Debbie