Old January 11th 07, 05:25 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default Homemade fruit juices and Pregnancy

My question, however, is why juice at all? Why not just eat the actual
fruit? The fiber of whole fruits especially would be helpful in
ameliorating a common complaint of pregnant women.

This would be my answer, not that you were asking me, which is that I don't
find it easy to eat fruit, in the normal course of things I don't both with
juice, but I probably should, it's supposed to be ok to count it as one
portion a day and if I was drinking juice, fresh get's more of the fibre and
other goodness into it.

Cheers

Anne