Old December 19th 05, 08:31 PM posted to misc.kids

Default doll house

Stephanie wrote:
Would a doll house be fun for a 2yo for a Christmas present? DD plays with
toys that the toysrus.com label as 3yo toys, for what that is worth. Can
anyone recommend a rugged and fun doll house? I want a kind of traditional
one, not the Dora the Explorer one. For better or worse, it's a very
southern style house and we live in VT.

My 2.5yo DD is getting one of the Plan Toys (Brio)
dollhouses for Christmas. They have one in the nursery at
church that she likes to play with. Watch out for toys that
are too small and pose a choking hazard, since most of
these are geared towards 3+yos. I think these sorts of
dollhouses are probably the most rugged for small kids.
Whether it's fun for her or not is debatable. Some
2yos like playing with this sort of stuff and others
don't.

Best wishes,
Ericka