Old February 11th 06, 01:48 PM posted to misc.kids

Default Newborn cries by night, sleeps happily by day

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward"
wrote in
oups.com:

My husband is on the end of his tether: tonight was his
first baby vigil night, after I had done the previous two
nights. Our little girl is an angel by day but something
seems to trigger 2-hour long crying fits by night and we're
just stumped as to what might be causing it. She's clean
and fed and held in our arms and still won't stop. I
personally am dealing with it much better than her dad who
is devastated because it kills him to be so helpless with
his beloved princess. Any ideas?

how old is she? is this late at night (after 10pm) or in the
evening(after 5pm)?
lee
--
war is peace