Old May 16th 04, 02:24 PM
Sophie

Default Just a few Toddler + Baby questions

Hi everyone. I have posted before and I recognize a few names from other
groups that I go to. Anyway I have a question about how to make my

daughter
less jealous of the baby when I have it in October. Right now I can not
even hold the cat while she is awake because she will pull the cat off me
and climb onto my lap instead.

Well I would never have let her do that. That's not nice.

I dont understand this behavior at all and I
would like to minimize it before Oct. I am considering breastfeeding so

it
would be hard to feed the baby without holding it. I have big boobs and

all
but they are not removable. Any thoughts you all have on this would be
great. Bonnie will be 31 months when the baby is born.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Talk up the baby, how great it will be, how she can help it do all kinds of
things. It's all in the presentation. As for jealousy, sorry but she'll
have to get over it. #1 will learn sharing and patience for sure.

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004