Old March 10th 06, 12:22 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default birth control reccommendations?

Good to know...I think I would go for something non-hormonal if it was me.
The BCP makes me loopy too. Has anyone had their IUD put in under a
general? I have heard of one person who did, but I guess she had unique
circumstances as she tore incredibly easily. I couldn't stomach the
thought of it under sedation.

I had it done with no intervention and even with my SPD it was basically
fine. I do know someone who had it done under a general, but that was
because she was having surgery anyway and she hasn't had children.

Anne