Old March 10th 06, 01:18 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default birth control reccommendations?

CY wrote:
I've had the Mirena for a few months now and I LOVE it. I never ever would
have considered it, were it not for this group, and all the positive
feedback from people using it here. I am at 9 months pp now and have had a
couple of days of spotting here and there, but not having to remember birth
control (we used a diaphragm before) is SO liberating. Having two kids who
don't sleep well (at the same time, that is!) you have to grab those
"intimate moments" when you can, LOL!

I asked both my doctors - my OB and my GP - about an IUD, and both said
that it's not appropriate for me since we're planning on having other
kids within the next few years. Apparently it's too much trouble for
them to put it in for that short a time, and then take it back out.
Grrrr... So, since we have issues with EVERY OTHER BIRTH CONTROL IN
THE UNIVERSE, we're back to the PO&P method, and you know what they
call people who use that one...

Parents.

Amy
(it should be "parents who do lots of laundry..." Grrr...)