Old July 2nd 03, 12:24 AM

Default In the Best Interest of the Children...

Dave dave@freedoms-door wrote:

: The language of the law must be changed and the Judges re-programmed to base
: all decisions on gender neutral equality. Therefore it would no longer be
: a question of mother or father but of parent. Once women are treated as
: equals to men in the court room then it will be only a matter of time before
: some sense of fairness comes to custody and child support law.

Agreed.

My attorney is a judge pro-tem in the family law court. He "believes" that
a child needs a primary residence vs. two residences. If he ever becomes
a judge, he'll have this nonsensical bias.

The laws are gender neutral. The rulings are not. It's sad to see the
courts not following the laws. If they were, we wouldn't see ~90%
maternal custody. That in itself is inexcusible.

b.