Old May 18th 04, 05:40 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

Default My hair

--
NEED A DATE? (Find singles/couples near you!)
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/match/index2.htm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Looking for loans?
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/loan/index.htm
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The pregnant pages are now online

http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm

"V" wrote in message
My daughter is doing my hair. It reminds me of that wireless commercial

where
the girl has done the dogs hair, the grammy's , etc. and everyone is in

braids
and she is still talking...he heeeee.
I look like I have dread locks right now. I sort of like it.
Just a thought. It has been a rough week. I noticed a lot of upsetting

news.
My grandmother passed away as well on Friday. We knew it was coming, but

it
did not make it anymore easier. The kids are taking it pretty okay. It

will be
a long time before I stop missing her everyday.
Have a good night and I am going to have to wash my hair now.