Old September 17th 04, 10:13 AM
Cele

On 17 Sep 2004 01:22:15 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

Geesh. You can abuse me all you want and dismiss me and call me mean and
judgmental filter me and all kinds of things, but my guess is, I'm probably
know more what Kitcat is going through than anyone else here. Ironic eh?

Ah, Joelle, you were making so much sense, you're so on top of things,
and your advice is so often bang on.

A few of us here have had teens go berserk due to mental illness.
You're not the only one. What you have to offer is valid in and of
itself. It counts without minimising what others of us have
experienced.

Not that I care...... Heh

I'll say some prayers for your grandchild tonight. God knows she needs them.

Hey, say a few for us over here, if you're willing. I'll take all the
prayers I can get, any time. Life's hard enough, without turning down
the prayers and good wishes people offer....

Take care.

Cele