Old October 3rd 03, 03:12 PM
Patti M.

Default Newborn Acne?? Scabs??

My daughter had a really bad rash on her face that I attributed to baby
acne, but it kept getting a lot worse and then it got infected because she
kept scratching it. She also had a bad case of cradle crap.

My pediatrician recommended the following things:

**Two prescriptions (one for the infected area and one to clear up the
rash - worked within one day)

**For her head, Gerber's cradle cap kit - a four step kit to treat cradle
cap - worked within one day, but continue to use it almost every other bath)

**Wash everything she has in Dreft

**Wash everything we wear in All Free

**No lotions or perfumes

Hopefully, these things can help and good luck!

"Adrian" wrote in message
m...
Hello,

Our 2 month old has had baby acne for the last 3 weeks. The acne has
appeared to stop, but her forehead and scalp have turned into a scabby
mess.

I know baby acne is common, but I never about the scabby after-effect.
Is that normal too?

Thank you,

- Adrian (New daddy)