Old July 11th 04, 02:01 AM
Lecher9000

Default How many had prior knowledge of the

My "mistake" was believing that if I "did the right thing", nothing horrible
would happen to me. I never cheated on my wife, paid her way for everything for
13 years, then she bailed out on me, with my son, because she " never loved
me". And she took me for everything she could get.
I knew about child support payments, but they have increased a lot in the
last few years. I knew about prenups, but thought it would not be "the right
thing" to do to get one.

I am one of those computer programmers who now is "flipping burgers", since
my job went to India.

It was pretty funny when I notified the sluts at Domestic Relations that I
was unemployed. They sent me a letter saying I "MUST" find a new job within 2
weeks. Ha. What a crock. Who the hell do they think they are ?