Old August 24th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
dragonsgirl

Default Would you spank in this situation?

The question was 'Would you spank in this situation?'
My answer:
Most assuredly.
This mom needs a good spanking to teach her how to act.

"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
Now'days serving liquor to a minor is
A CRIMINAL OFFENSE throughout the USA
and no exception is made for this old teaching technique.

Angel Mom wrote:
I let my two daughters taste and even drink wine at dinner
beginning when they were twelve. One is now 32, the other 19.
Neither has ever been drunk and don't respect people
who are. There is no charisma attached to people who drink,
nor to those on drugs as well.