Old March 10th 06, 09:59 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Perspective

Judgment Day; a Perspective

Imagine yourself on Judgment Day.

You are in the courtroom and are standing before your Higher Power
(Judge) and the accuser (prosecutor). The forces of good and evil are
within you. The good and evil forces have their eyes fixed on you.
They know your mind and your heart. They know your emotions,
mentality, and physical reactions (jury) confined within you in the
balance of the judgment. They know the light and darkness contained
within you. The prosecutor is interested in bringing out the darkness
(evil) in you. The Higher Power is interested in your light
(innocence) to shine in adversity.

There is an Advocate (lawyer) standing next to you. But even He has
attempted to obtain all the information from you for the accusation
that is about to be addressed before the forces. He is concerned that
you might have not given him all the information (sin) and you might
be hiding something. The Advocate cannot say anything because He is
ordered only to give moral support to you.

You may be confused that your Advocate cannot do more for you. But
that is the way it is in the mental health judicial system. You may
feel a tinge of betrayal because you thought your lawyer would do more
for you. But the Advocate will only guide you as the forces present
their case before you, the jury.

The prosecutor is ready to accuse you. He gets a big grin on his face
and is confident that he has enough evidence against you to reveal the
Truth. He states the charges and the forces of good and evil fix their
eyes on you.

The prosecutor develops his case against you for which you are being
judged. The charges are presented against you and you flinch. The
forces note this flinching. The prosecutor continues to present the
facts, show the evidence, reveal the emotional affliction that your
victim has experienced, and makes consideration for how the judicial
system should incarcerate this individual. "If we find you not guilty,
we promise to set you free (Paradise)," says the prosecutor. But if
you have any emotional, mental, or physical reaction against this
accusation, then you (the jury) will sentence you (defendant) to
prison (Lake-of-Fire).

You look at your Advocate wishing that you were not here. You ponder
the idea that if there was some way of escaping, you could avoid the
situation you are in. You say a prayer. The forces witness the prayer.
But which force does actually intercept that prayer? You anticipate
insanity.

You go out of your mind and your emotional sobbing, mental
derangement, and physical affliction is revealed. You act out (behave)
with all your might like you did when you were in this world. The
prosecutor is pleased with your exhibit. The Judge is concerned that
the trauma you are experiencing is too much for you to bear.

The Advocate witnesses the turmoil you are going through and
interrupts the court proceeding by stating, "Objection Your Honor!" He
states, "My defendant has experienced enough." The Advocate states,
"Your Honor, I suggest the courtroom be adjourned. Please consider a
motion to release the jury to convene behind closed doors to ponder
the evidence revealed in this hearing today." The Judge grants the
motion.

You, the defendant, are so drained, emotionally, mentally, and
physically that you wish you could just go to sleep. You desire so
much to not believe (atheist) that this day is here. You are held in
confinement until the jury reaches a verdict. There are those
supporters (angels/demons) around the courtroom to lift your spirits
up. There is some scoffing by the demons of who think you are guilty.
But those (angels) that think you are innocent are aiding you and
encouraging you that this is not the end of the world.

The Judge asks, "Has the jury reached a verdict?" "Yes we have." says
the jury. The court hearing convenes. The jury slips a note (Book of
Life) to the Judge and the Judge opens it slowly. His face is
expressed in the judgment. "We, the jury of the court, find you…."

Moral of the story:

Matthew 7:1-2
"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you
judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it
will be measured to you."

t Michael t
Revelation 12:7, 11-12
Hebrews 13:2
No, I am not Michael the Archangel, just Michael the Man.
"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings."
My only desire is to hear, "Well done good and faithful servant."
Revelation; God's Parable to Apostle John. It is the common-era man's
farce.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source