Old March 11th 06, 05:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Judgment Day; a Skewed & Hateful Perspective

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:50:49 -0500, "-=RaOuL=-"
wrote:

"MichaelLikeGod@Heaven" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:07:48 -0000, "Zorro" wrote:

MichaelLikeGod@Heaven wrote ...

---SNIP---

Now, commandment #5 to honor thy father and mother...should it not say
honor God and our mother? We hate our dads on earth for teaching us
sin, but we love God for giving us the gift of His Son Jesus Christ
for dying on the Cross for our sins in which we are forgiven of those
sins and set free in the spirit while living on this earth.

If it is to be interpreted in that way, it must be understood as

teaching
us to honor God the Father and also The Blessed Virgin, Most Holy Mother

of
the Son of Man. More proof that Catholics are the true Christian faithful
and those who don't Honor the Blessed Virgin are wrong. "Hail Mary,

Mother
of God..."

By the way, what does any of this have to do with single parenting?

-=RaOuL=-

Mary was a sinner just like you and I.

Mary was granted Grace and the favor of God the Father through her
faithfulness. She was chosen by the Father to bring the Son into the world.
Luke 1:26 - 38

Be careful who you truly worship.

My faith is in the Holy Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In the Law
it was said to "Honor your Father and Mother..." As noted above, this not
only applies to our biological parents who brought us into this word, but to
our Eternal parents who brought our souls into being. God the Son cannot be
followed faithfully without giving due honor to His Holy Mother.

t Michael t

P.S. The catholic religion is Satan's counterfeit religion of the
anti-type. The christian religion is the type religion.

Satan is jelous of the Catholic Church - he has worked very hard to stain
the reputation of the Church to drive a wedge between God and His people.
Unfortunatly, the bad publicity the Catholic Church has received, by the
actions of Catholics and their leaders who gave into sinful temptations, has
only helped to further Satan's cause. I believe that those who remain
faithful in the face of adversity will receive the Grace of the Lord.

I'll pray for you...
-=RaOuL=-

P.S. This is, afterall, a group for the discussion of issues related to
single parenting. For what it's worth, I find strength to face the
challenges of parenting through my faith. I'm teaching my children to walk
with faith as well....
-=R=-