Old April 18th 07, 02:12 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default The Disc Golf Twins turn Nine

On Mar 19, 9:38 am, "FrisbeeŽ" wrote:
Which means that it's been at least nine years that I've been
reading/posting in here. Man, how time flies (disc joke, get it?)

Dustin and Dylan, for those of you who don't know me, are high-functioning
autistic, and the absolute loves of my life (along with my dear wife, of
course).

They're doing great, all things considered. They're mainstreamed in
elementary school, third grade. They've taken their FCAT tests (Florida
something Achievement Tests, I think) a few weeks ago, and the results will
determine whether or not they'll advance to the fourth grade. This, of
course, makes mom and I quite nervous, especially if one passes and the
other doesn't. They're both quite bright, but have various social issues
among other problems. They take it all in stride, though. Don't have any
updated pictures to link to.

Back to semi-lurk mode once again, at least until they turn ten.

Bill "Frisbee" Hileman

Glad to hear the good news.