Old November 6th 03, 08:25 PM
user

Default Walking with a 2.5yo after dark

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:23:57 +0000, Penny Gaines wrote:
Ignoramus909 wrote in :

By the time I get home, it is already dark. I am looking for some
creative ideas as to how I can make walking with him interesting to
him. Two things come to mind. One is going to the train station to
watch trains. Another is to go to the downtown of a neighboring city
to watch lights and visit cafes. One cafe specifically is cool as
there is a live teenage band playing there.

Any other ideas?

Go somewhere dark, and look at stars (may not be safe where you are).
Over the weeks, look at the moon and see how it changes.

And watch the eclipse this weekend!