Old November 6th 03, 09:31 PM
Nikki

Default Walking with a 2.5yo after dark

Ignoramus909 wrote:
By the time I get home, it is already dark. I am looking for some
creative ideas as to how I can make walking with him interesting to
him. Two things come to mind. One is going to the train station to
watch trains. Another is to go to the downtown of a neighboring city
to watch lights and visit cafes. One cafe specifically is cool as
there is a live teenage band playing there.

Any other ideas?

Small flashlights and glow sticks are a big hit around here. Good luck
getting him to walk himself :-) My 2.5yo is all about the wagon!
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)