Old July 16th 05, 04:48 AM

Nikki wrote:
Robert Powell wrote:

Today though, still no pain, no contractions, certainly no need to
grab my swimming cossie and head off to the hospital, but the
pressure is off and we're both more relaxed about things. Life is
still on-hold, but we know that come tomorrow morning at the latest,
that will change. This whole surreal feeling of being on a bad
reality hidden camera show will change and I and DW will meet DS for
the first time, and our lives will not only continue but change in
ways we can't imagine.

I'm needing an update!! Baby should be here by now :-)

--
Nikki

He's too busy crying to post. Wait until he gets over it or until his
wife gives him permission to get back on the computer after changing
diapers.

Regards...