Old December 20th 06, 03:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default WHAT SPANKING DOES FOR KIDS

Greegor wrote:
Carlson LaVonne wrote:
So why do parents continually not only want their perceived "right" to
discipline by hitting, but also become so incredibly verbally abusive on
this ng when challenged about their perceptions?

Kane, AKA Donald L. Fisher of Oregon actually brags
about the fact he posted OBSCENITY in the newsgroups
for over an entire YEAR.

LaVonne, did I ever use obscenity with you when, for the first two
years here, I disagreed adamantly with your advocacy for a law against
the use of CP?

Greg, why claim that I posted obscenity (you have, by the way) without
mentioning to whom and why?

Afraid to discuss the support Fern gave to the "preacher" and his
"rights" being violated, when that same preacher had already confessed
to and been convicted for savagely beating a 17 year old girl for more
than 20 minutes until she was bloody from the 'whipping' he gave her
for sassing and "trying to take over the church?"

The same preacher involved in the "suspend them and beat them with
objects," case, the same one that urged his followers for their right
to BEAT, that right, THE RIGHT TO BEAT, the children of church members?

YOU never spoke up against this practice, Greg. Do you think possibly
that when I address those that don't just advocate spanking, but in
fact ADVOCATE BEATINGS that it might be more than appropriate to get
their attention with some strong lanaguage?

Are you such a panty you can't handle that?

Everytime you bring it up it's very obvious you are using it as a
dodge.

Notice the question that LaVonne brings up?

Are you incapable of arguing the topic?

Thanks for your timely response, AH.

By the way, you ever read any of Michael's posts to "Don?"

How about Dennis' socks posts to Kane or Don?

R R R R R RR RR Kinda got a double standard, don'tcha boy?

But then that's pretty standard for the rabid child beating perverts,
now isn't it?

Kane 0:-]