Old October 19th 04, 04:51 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Zaz wrote:

"Christine" wrote in message

I wanted to crack the bedroom window
open at night, but I could'nt freeze DH out...LOL...

Well, I sent DH to another room for the night. Sad, because we love to sleep
together, but I just couldn't sleep anymore without the window open, and he
was complaining because of the cold... He gracefully agreed to use the
sofa-bed in the baby's room...

I had the A/C cranked right up all the time. DH was definitely not
happy with this, but he made do by dressing for winter...in July. He
didn't really mind, though. It wasn't like he couldn't do anything to
make himself more comfortable. It looked really funny at night, though.
I would sleep with just a light layer of clothing and no blankets, and
DH would be in a sweat suit with two layers of blankets, one of them
being a thick comforter.

I'm definitely back to normal now.